Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

I Am Not Anyone

I'm just a small person in this earth
my existence means nothing
or even not considered
I do not have any proud
material, colleges, financial, whatever
I'm just lazy that continue to dream
dream to be a millionaire
dream to be famous
and other dreams that never will come true
I life mediocrity
wake up, the ritual (pray), bathing, eating, studying, sleeping
I believe one thing
I am a child of my parents
and I am a servant of God

By: Teuku Ibal Prianda
I AM NOT ANYONE

2 komentar:

Rina mengatakan...

it is good to be humble ... but you don't have to settle on nobody ... you can be somebody! most importantly, think positive, be optimist, and work hard ... your dream will surely come true!

Prian mengatakan...

but aunt.
i am not anyone
just little people know me.
i am not artist
i am not succes writer
i am just normal person
imposible for me to became famous in indonesia
if just with my note

 
;